serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

Winter Cardis I'm Loving Right Now


Hey guys! With the days getting colder, and wind getting chillier, I really start to live in warm, comfy cardigans all winter long. Really I'm a sucker for a good cardi all year round, but today I thought I would share some of my current faves, and many that are on my wishlist! :)

SHOP:



I always tend to lean towards cream or white colored cardigans. Although the colors all look the same I feel as though you can never have enough cardis because of the different fits, and functions each one has to offer. Isn't it weird how some cardigans just don't look as good with your outfit as others do? This is why I buy like 7 cream/white colored cardigans lol. Call me crazy, but idk maybe it's just me. Anyone else?

I've been thinking about doing more of these types of small posts... Highlighting a bunch of my favorites from different categories of fashion on a weekly basis. What do you think?!

Also, I've decided to highlight some of top faves in more depth below, and the ones that I actually own so far!! :)






VICTORIA STRIPE KNIT CARDIGAN - First, I just needed to begin with my favorite cardigan for the winter season this year posted in the photos above. This white, fluffy, snow vibes cardigan from Francesca's literally stole my heart the second I saw it. I bought it maybe 2-3 weeks ago, and I can tell you that I have gotten at least gotten 10 uses out of it so far.

Maybe that doesn't sound like a lot to you... I don't know. But considering I don't repeat my outfits a lot, 10 times to wear something in that short amount of time is unheard of for me! If you've been following along for awhile, you do know I'm a sucker for cardigans, and this one is just perfect.

It's so warm, cozy, and goes with literally anything you can think of in your closet. I adore all the fray strands coming off it, and I love that it reminds me of the snow. I think my favorite part about it the knit detail that creates a textured stripe throughout. It fits true to size, and I promise you just won't be able to take it off. It's been one piece I've been showing tons of customers that come into the store and they seem to be loving it too.





SATURDAY MORNING CARDIGAN - A blogger favorite from Free People. Also a personal favorite of mine for all year round. I bought this one when it was on sale during the Nordstrom Sale in July, and have never once regretted this purchase. This cardigan comes in many different colors, but the Wine colored one was really the one that caught my attention.

I have seen many maroon cardigans in my lifetime, but never a maroon cardigan with purple hues. I always saw this cardigan in all different colors on other bloggers and kept wishing and hoping thisn exact color would go on sale until it did!!! I snagged it, and it's been love ever since.

What I really love about it most is like I said before... the color. But second, I just absolutely love the fit. I love that it curves around your body, and I love that fact that it has the holes in it which means it can be worn all year round, yet it's thick enough to keep your warm for winter. It's just so flattering to the body, goes with almost anything, and plus, I really do love a good Free People sweater haha. Also, pictured above is an amazing dupe of this sweater but in cream. You can check it out here.






LONG OPEN FRONT CARDI - Alright guys... So I bought this cardigan already in two colors (seen above). If I buy it in a third, it will be the dark gray one because it's THAT good. As I said before, I always tend to buy neutrals first because they go with everything. But if I love something so much and it comes in other colors, that's when I branch out and decide to buy something in another color.

If you also know me, or have been following me long enough, you would know that pink is my favorite color so of course I needed a pink cardigan!! Especially THIS pink!!

It is another one of my most worn cardigans, AND currently on major sale!! I love the thickness of this one. I love how the sleeves are a thick knitted balloon sleeve, and that the length is absolutely perfect. Its a long, straight-line cardigan, yet is trendy because it is that chunky knit that everyone is loving.

So there ya have it. All of my favorite cardigans for this winter season! I hope you enjoyed, and are maybe encouraged to make some of them your own too  :) As always, thanks for reading!







1 comment

  1. Cognitive enhancer

    Cognitive enhancers are substances or techniques that improve cognitive performance. They have been used in the past to treat conditions like ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, treat Alzheimer’s disease, and mental illness. Some researchers believe that they can also help people with normal levels of intelligence perform better in school and work. In this blog post, let’s get to know more about these cognitive enhancers and how do they work!
    Read More
    HERE

    ReplyDelete