serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

Mint: The Spring 2019 Color Trend with Pinklily


Color trends are always changing, and it makes me SO happy that for this Spring such gorgeous pastels are in. I feel like this should be a no brainer every year that pastels should be "in", but really, it's usually just bright colors, so I feel like this is so exciting!

One of the colors I've noticed that has been everywhere right now is that gorgeous mint/aqua mix between green and blue

Mint is a relaxing, fresh color that reminds us of our favorite ice cream, and maybe a little bit of a dreamy beach and endless nature. It is a new refreshing, inviting, color reminding us of summer days to come. 

I am so excited for today's blog post because I am partnering with the Pink Lily boutique to share a gorgeous mint colored sweater with y'all! You can also get 20% off your entire order by texting "PINKLILY" to 76391. 

I can't get enough of pastels lately, and when I saw that this sweater had the fun confetti knit detail, I just had to have it! This sweater is so soft and so comfortable, I knew I would be living in it for the late Winter, early Spring season. 

I've worn it a few times to work already, and have gotten so many compliments from customers' and coworkers with only wearing it in public twice so far! 

It comes in two colors, (this one and a baby pink), but I just loved how this one screamed Spring, and I didn't need any more pink in my wardrobe right now haha. The sweater fits true to size and I am wearing the medium. I would only size up if you're looking for a more oversized look.

SHOP MY LOOK:





These jeans are from American Eagle, and currently on sale, and although my exact booties are sold out I've linked tons of similar options for you to chose from to replace. I styled the look with a hat to give it more a fun, feminine vibe as well!

I wore this entire outfit to work the other day, and can't even begin to tell you how cute, and pretty I felt in it! This time of year can be kind of hard to dress for because some days it's in the 50's and some days is -10 degrees outside. But what I love most about this sweater and this look, is the fact that it has all the Spring vibes, but perfectly warm and cozy to still wear throughout the winter.


Thank you to Pink Lily for sponsoring today's post!

SHOP THIS LOOK:




1 comment

  1. You have talked some nice information on the subject, are you working to do a FAQ about this issue in the future, as i have some more doubts that will be common to other readers. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-salve/

    ReplyDelete