serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

LTK Day Sale Finds

Hey all! If you're reading this welcome to the first LTK day! To take advantage of these amazing deals below I'm about to show you, be sure to download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, and follow me, SERENAAJOYCE. Once you have followed me you can click on any image to shop any of the items I have linked below or are wearing. 

If you're still not sure how to exactly shop the sale, I explained everything here in this blog post the other day :) 

Keep in mind, this is a once day exclusive sale. It will end 6/23 at 11:59PM EST. Happy shopping! 





Top | Shorts 










Tee 




SHOP THE REST OF MY SALE FINDS FROM URBAN & ANTHROPOLOGIE BELOW. I had also included some other pics from Abercrombie that I didn't try on in the store!



No comments

Post a Comment