serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

Nordstrom Sale PUBLIC ACCESS! - What's Still Available!?


Yay, public access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here! This means that everyone and anyone can finally shop the sale! There were a ton of my faves that sold out from the early access portion of the sale, but I'm here today to show you other favorites of mine that are still available and shoppable :) I decided to only showcase shoes, sweaters outwear and accessories since theses are truly the only pieces I shopped this year from the sale. I hope you love them as much as I do!

SHOP MY ABOVE LOOKS:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay babes, I'm going to start digging into the leftover categories now!

SHOES: One of my favorite portions from the sale! So many good ones this year, and still so many amazing pieces available in some sizes! It was so hard to purchase only a few. Here are a few of my faves left:

SHOP SHOES:



SWEATERS/CARDIGANS: I know it's literally 100 degrees outside right now, but deals like these don't happen often. If these pieces are something you see yourself wearing in October and throughout the fall/winter seasons, then I suggest biting the bullet and snagging it now. After all, it will only be on sale for only 2 more weeks. I loved the selection of sweaters this year. Making me want all the fall fashion. There were so many good ones!! I'm so sad some were sold out, but here are some other good ones still available.

SHOP SWEATERS:




JACKETS/OUTWEAR: Lots of great deals for under $100! Love the suede and leather moto jackets the best! But they're all so cute. You can always wear those all year round. Seems to me like most jackets did not sell out which is good for us ;)

SHOP OUTWEAR:




ACCESSORIES:  The last category I will be covering for the sale on today's post. A mix of bags, scarves, jewelry, and sunglasses that were my favorite and still available! Most of these are designer :) Man, do I really want these Madewell scarves now.

SHOP ACCESSORIES:




Let me know which pieces are your favorites, and what you got!


No comments

Post a Comment