serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

30 Days of Loungewear

Hello! You might be sitting in your living room reading this post, or you might be laying in your bed while coming across this. Whichever room of the house you're currently in, I get it. You're quarantined. We are all feeling overwhelmed with the reality of the world. So many seen, and unseen things coming in the near future. The list could go on and on.

But we need to keep things positive, happy, and upbeat during this time. While you're probably lounging around your house, most likely you're in your comfy cozies. (I know I am, lol!) The other day as I was taking a mirror selfie of my comfy "ootd", the idea dawned on me to do it everyday during quarantine! I had the fun idea of sharing a new loungewear look with you each day on Instagram stories, and here and there on my feed. Most of you have been wanting to see loungewear on top of sharing Spring outfit inspo, and I wanted there to be a way to round up all the looks! I decided to have them all easily accessible and shoppable in once place right here on the blog. Of course you can shop each individual look on my LIKEtoKNOW.it account, but I thought this would be the easiest! Some exact products may no longer be available, so I made sure to link a similar piece. Each day I will constantly update this page with a new look :) Happy lounging!

DAY ONE:


DAY TWO:



DAY THREE:




DAY FOUR:



DAY FIVE:



DAY SIX:




DAY SEVEN:




DAY EIGHT:



DAY NINE:




DAY TEN:




DAY 11:




DAY 12:




DAY 13:



DAY 14:


DAY 15:



DAY 16:

Tee | Cardigan | Joggers


DAY 19



DAY 20:



DAY 21:



DAY 22:



DAY 23:




DAY 24:





DAY 25:




DAY 26:




DAY 27:




DAY 28:



DAY 29:



DAY 30:








No comments

Post a Comment