serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

Glam Beauty Room and Chic Office Decor


 Meet my "cloffice"- A bedroom that was turned into both a massive walk in closet and office space. Today I'm sharing an up close and personal closet office tour and the many closet organization ideas I use. Having an organized closet space where I could display my favorite accessories, clothing, shoes, and bags, yet work on my blog, take mirror selfies and conduct try on hauls at the same time was extremely important to me. During our house hunt an extra bedroom to create this cloffice was a must have for me. I know, it sounds crazy. But I also wanted my own "babe cave" to escape to since my husband has his own space as well. I love not having to share a closet with my husband now too!

The main portion of this space consists of the Ikea Pax Closet System. The Ikea Pax is completely customizable closet organizer where you can buy all pieces separately and build to your own needs, or there are some options to buy pre-created ensembles. I added tons of of pull out drawers, shelves, and some closet rails to organize my favorite pieces.

Mostly everything you'll find in my cloffice is from Amazon, Etsy, Overstock and Walmart. I've made sure to add links to everything I can find!


Glam Beauty Room and Chic Office Decor Ideas



SHOP THE PIC































Hope you guys enjoyed this post of my closet tour and office tour in one, and maybe got some inspiration for your babe cave! Again here is the list of everything I used from Amazon in one place! Comment below if you have any questions or feel free to DM me on Instagram @serenaajoyce any time!



1 comment

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! 😍 It's definitely a dream of mine to have a cloffice someday! Also, the way you stacked your mules and slides is genius - going to do that asap!

    ReplyDelete