serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

Amazon Christmas Decor: Boho Farmhouse Style

 The first week of November is upon us, and you know what that means for me... All the Christmas decor goes up! I've always been an early decorator for the seasons, but I'm especially early for Christmas because I like my decor to be out for more than a month. 

The way the home feels with Christmas decor out, the twinkle lights, and a beautiful tree in the middle of your living room to look at everyday is just such a warm feeling. 

I'm usually a huge Target shopper for Christmas decor, but this year I took it upon myself to search Amazon for some trendy, boho farmhouse finds... Let's just say I'm obsessed! I had no idea Amazon had this cute of decor, and I'll probably be ordering close to everything you see here.

Boho/natural is really in right now, and theses little wooden trees are probably my favorite item on the list.  I have such a love for white trucks to display for Fall/Winter since you can store different things in the back of them for both seasons. I just want to put them everywhere. I also am loving this faux pine tree for some greenery around the house. 

Snag some of Amazon's Christmas decor below before it sells out! 



SHOP THE DECOR BELOW:






2 comments

  1. โป๊กเกอร์ (อังกฤษ: poker) เป็นเกมที่มีผู้เล่นนิยมเล่นมากที่สุดอันดับหนึ่งของโลก เนื่องจากความไม่ซับซ้อนเรารวมเกมส์ PokerOnline พร้อมวิธีการเล่นโป๊กเกอร์ ระดับมืออาชีพและรวมกลุ่มนักเล่นทั่วไทย ไว้ให้คุณพร้อมเติมเครดิตเล่นได้แล้ววันนี้ 24 ชม

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foods that increase fertility

    Incorporating fertility-boosting foods into your diet is a great way to increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Fertility-boosting foods are those that are high in vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants. Some of the best fertility foods include dark leafy greens, legumes, nuts, seeds, and berries. These foods are not only beneficial for boosting fertility, but they are also packed with nutrients that are essential for overall health. Read more here

    ReplyDelete