serenaajoyce

A fashion and lifestyle blog by Serena Javens

College Dorm Room Organization Ideas and Decor

Organization in your college dorm room is just as important as all cute dorm room decor you'll need as well. Wondering where to get cute college dorm room decor and organization ideas for your dorm room? My answer is always Amazon! They have some of the best ideas for college dorm room organization to give you lots of ideas to keep tidy. Today I'm rounding up some fun and affordable college dorm ideas for girls and dorm room decor inspo. I personally like to go with a Pink theme, but keep in mind everything you see also comes in other colors or neutrals.


DORM ROOM DECOR

college dorm room organization

Let's start off with pretty college dorm room decor above. If some of the larger items don't fit in your dorm, they would work perfectly for your college apartment. I rounded up a few things that will make your dorm room feel glam, and fun in including string lights, storage, signs, art, a rug and more. 


DORM ROOM STORAGE

college dorm room organization ideas

Dorm room storage and essentials are the things you might not think about, but will definitely come in handy. I've rounded up a bunch of my favorite dorm room essentials and storage for keeping you organized and will is great for dorm room storage, but yet also functional. 

DORM ROOM ORGANIZATION IDEAS

girls college dorm room organization

Use these items for amazing dorm room storage and keep your closet nice and organized! I wish I would have thought to use all this stuff for space saving when I was in college. My closet ended up being a disaster. 


I hope these college dorm room organization ideas and decor will be helpful to you! Please note I may or may not make a small commission from purchases at no extra cost to you.



No comments

Post a Comment